Persevere – Good vs. Evil

It seems that all of my life I had so many obstacles that tried to knock me down. From being separated from my twin-sister when we were put into our first children home, having my best friend of 14 years attempt to steal a job moments after my interview (I got the job-goodness eventually wins!), living on the streets, to now having a guy steal my company name that I owned for over 21 years. Sometimes we wonder why we have to deal with so much turmoil in our lives. After all, we are told that God gives us as much as we can handle.


If it was not for my tough upbringing, I wonder if I would have the same perseverance as I do now. I wonder if my siblings would, too. We lived in filth, abuse and poverty. Unlike most others we know, we know what it feels like to have absolutely nothing and we never want to return to nothing. There is so much that we each want to accomplish; we came a long ways from Brightmoor, a poor community in Detroit. I remember the drugs, violence, gangs, etc. that we could have stuck with. Fortunately, we refused to be another statistic. We were determine to be more than our current situation. We persevered and won.

So my final words today
. . . to that jerk who thinks he can just take away a name that I personally created in 1988 and used all these years in building/branding my business. . . you are truly messing with the wrong person! I will not back down! I tried to work it out with you even though you kept asking what you would get out of it. You are a cold-hearted person and only out for yourself. Shame on you. I hope the hate in you goes away for your own sake. It is not healthy (and you promote health - health is also within your being, your mind).

What goes around comes around - I am a true believer of that statement. I live my life to be honest, fair and good to others.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Reinvent Myself: Honor The Body

My Brother, Anthony William Lim

Create Your Own Path